Professional, reliable, high quality office cleaning in Ashford and surrounding areas
Providing a clean office environment is a key component of a modern, effective organisation.
Cleanliness is of paramount importance to a company’s brand persona and client perception. It also has a major role to play for employee health and wellbeing and can directly influence productivity through the prevention of absences from work.
From reception area, offices, meeting rooms, washrooms to kitchens we will tailor your office cleans to your exact requirements including frequency, depth of clean, time of clean.
Our cleans can include:
- Vacuuming carpets
- Polishing floors
- Emptying bins and replace bin bags
- Wiping clean and disinfect door handles
- Wiping skirting boards and painted surfaces
- Dusting/polishing surfaces
- Spot cleaning (e.g. tea spills)
- Staff washrooms and WCs
- Kitchen and food prep areas
- Cleaning air conditioning vents
- Cleaning cafeterias, staff rooms and kitchens
Office cleaning benefits
Did you know that:
- The average employee loses nine working days a year to sickness, some of which may be attributed to a lack of workplace hygiene.
- A typical office keyboard can carry up to 7,500 bacteria at any given time.
- Viruses such as the flu can linger on unclean surfaces such as work desks or electronic equipment for 24 hours.
- 60% of absences from work illnesses are contracted from dirty equipment in the office such as e-coli, staph and bacteria.
- With 65% of office workers sharing phones and computers, and with a whopping 25,127 germs per square inch found on just a telephone, employers need to take cleanliness seriously.